Passes can be reserved online using a Hunterdon County Library card and PIN, or by calling the circulation desk at 908-730-6262. Passes are only available at the North County Branch in Clinton. Passes are available to any Hunterdon County Library adult cardholder (18 years or older) in good standing. A library card must be presented at the time of pickup.
- There is no charge to borrow a museum pass
- One museum pass can be reserved per day per card. Up to two museum passes can be reserved per month per card.
- The number of people admitted to a museum per pass varies by museum.
- Day of use is the day the patron plans on visiting the museum. Passes are picked up after 2:00 pm the day prior to the day of use and must be returned by 11:00 am the day after the day of use. Passes due on Sunday must be returned at 1:00pm when the library opens.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to two days before the day of use.
- Patrons can cancel online or by calling North County Branch. If a pass is not picked up it is considered a “no show”. Two “no shows” in a 60-day period results in a 2-month block on museum pass reservations.
- Pass needs to be picked up using the library card that was used when the patron reserved the pass.
- Passes need to be returned by 11:00am after the day of us to the circulation desk at North County Branch . Any passes left at other libraries, in book drops or late will be charged a $10.00 fine.
- Any passes which are lost or damaged will be charged the cost of the pass.
- Only Hunterdon County Library cards can be used to reserve passes.