1. Patron must be a registered borrower of the Hunterdon County Library with a valid Hunterdon County Library Card.
2. Patrons may not check out if they owe $10.00 or more in overdue fines, library fees, or items are 8 weeks overdue or longer.
3. Overdue fines are charged for items not returned by the close of business on the due date.
4. The library is not responsible for damages that may occur to equipment in the playing of library audio/AV material.
5. AV materials are licensed for non-commercial, private exhibition. Any other use or copying is strictly prohibited. Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of copyrighted AV materials. Teachers may not use AV materials in classrooms nor can AV materials be shown at club meetings without proper permission from the company who produced it.
6. Patrons may not check out if they have materials that are 8 weeks or longer overdue.
7. Patrons may have up to 100 items out at any time. Item type and collections may be limited locally.
8. Borrowers may not check out using anyone else’s library card unless they are in possession of the card.
9. Only the Extension Services Department may check out items to an Elementary, Middle or High School. Nursery schools may check out if they have been issued library cards. DVDs are not available for loan to schools.
10. Current periodicals do not circulate at Headquarters Library, North County Branch or South County Branch.
1. Renewals are automated; items with no requests will be renewed up to two times for the items’ assigned borrowing time.
2. Inter Library Loan items may be renewed once by the patron;additional renewals are at the discretion of the ILL Department.
3. Patrons may renew items from a remote location through the library’s online catalog available through the library’s website. A library card and pre-registered 4-digit PIN are required.
4. A patron may not use another library card to check out an item that has reached maximum renewals.
5. Items that have requests on them for other patrons may not be renewed.
314 State Route 12, Bldg. #3
Flemington, NJ 08822